..<< = Find Girls = >>..

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Lowong For Couple

Age: 26
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Occupation: Accountant
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Hobbies: Tennis
Description: I am an easy going girl, tender, with good sense of humor, loving, uncomplicated, but I have a strong character. I'm specially sincere and playful, I'm home-loving and I love to cook.
More About Me: Charming, romantic, attractive, feminine, kind, humorous, communicative, opened, sincere, honest, devoted, family and children oriented. I love children very much, it is not a problem if my future husband already has children.
Photos: 2
Character
Interests
Her Type of Man
Looking for a partner

0 comments:

Share |
Join Comunity
Pusat Jual beli Online

Find man and woman
Make a relationship
Free
» » Find For Man Girl Woman

Steam Coal | Industri Dan Niaga